Powered By Blogger

Friday 15 July 2011

"My Best Friend"


 A GIRL CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT SOCIETY.SHE NEEDS FRIENDS. FRIENDSHIP IS INDEED THE UNION OF two soul !!!!

"FRIENDSHIP understand the depth of true feelings & the sounds of words unspoken."
-connection between two heart...i have feel it...this is a strong chord connecting two points of the curve>

#### i may not be the best person but she hav mould me up and hav proof me to be my best person>>> she is not just a friend.....she is my "strength" ...............!!!!!
i m a gal who loves to enjoy her life to the fullest, wanna taste all sides of life>>till today whenever i found light or a shadow crossing my few sec in my path...she was there to hold me...making me feel that life is amazing to live , to understand,to indulge its powerful gifts by which they hav behold nd hav tied everyone staying here.............every day when i get up...Sun Rays falls upon me...making me feel that ...it is my new day...rather my clean day starts here ...by absorbing all my laziness...my wrongs with it...!!!

and she is helping the sun to make his work easy....!!!!!!
sometime when i am alone watching the moon and stars..who dosen't have there own light...question comes to my mind...???????is it that they are so alone ......no one to give them a backbone....if someday it happen'd to be with me.... dosen't have my friend/strength/virtues........no one to brighten me...making my eyes sparkle every morning with all my dreams.......left me feel thrown out, insignificant........making me feel breathless body........just like those stars in the sky..!!!!!
i suddenly get a gooseblum...to my whole body!!!!!!

" which secretly tells me that.....i am a lucky person...... Who can able to stand by my own legs.......can smile loud.......can speak out..>>>>>>"
i realised that its not just the things or relationship tied with humans...its a nature bind love...and his strength...defeate everyone....!!!!
i have realised it....... which have made me drowning with my deep thoughts......that Is she my best friend or >>.....## natures witty games played over simple hearted beings>>> is waving nd tiding me with it......

i am still confused about that  she is my majesty or majesty is my best friend !!!!!

  Days beings with hopes and ends with dreams.
  EVERYone starts his/her day with some expectation,
  but everyday surely ends with some expereince.....
                                
                                             "ITS LIFE FEEL IT !!!!!!!"

by indrani banerjee
friendship help you in ways so true.........!!!!
silence prevailsl over every thing...!!!!
· · Share · Delete


    • Ankur Chatterjee Nice thoghts & selectn f words,i lyk it
      March 22 at 2:15pm ·

    • Indrani Banerjee Thank you. . .!!!:-)
      March 22 at 2:19pm ·

    • Satadeep Sinha Thats very nicely written...............
      March 22 at 7:10pm ·

    • Akansha Ojha Indrani Banerjee-thnk u soooooooooo much...so are auch a aweet heart..never knew u love us more than chem;-)but amazing...thnk u so much for making us feel special:-)love u♥
      March 22 at 10:52pm · · 1 person

    • Alina Bhattacharya i knw i knw u r talkin abt me na
      March 23 at 12:19am ·

    • Pratik Anand enchanting................​.........

      m spell boung 2 say nythng

      nvr thot dat our "angry young gal" cud also feel sumthng so deep...........

      March 23 at 12:35am ·

    • Indrani Banerjee pratik,alina,satadeep - thanks alot yaar..!!!!!!!
      March 23 at 12:41am ·

    • Indrani Banerjee uall comments means lot to me...;)
      March 23 at 12:42am ·

    • Pratik Anand n u mean a lot for us................

      no mtr wat u write of feel for us all................

      March 23 at 12:47am ·

    • Indrani Banerjee thanksss ;)
      March 23 at 12:51am ·

    • Tanay Anand speechless !!!! ;)
      March 23 at 1:29am ·

    • Akansha Ojha oye miss Indrani Banerjee u didnt thnk me...:-(
      March 23 at 1:39am ·

    • Indrani Banerjee oopppppssss ...sry my sweet hart....
      March 23 at 1:45am ·

    • Indrani Banerjee AKANSHA ...I LOVE YOU...ND THANX A LOT...
      March 23 at 1:46am ·

    • Soumajit Bose awesomeness to d power infinity....
      i mean...u sud strt writing....wondrful gubli...
      love it!!! yaar....
      lucky best frnd i mst say :)))

      March 23 at 1:47am ·

    • Soumajit Bose superlike ***
      March 23 at 1:47am ·

    • Akansha Ojha waise yaar Indrani Banerjee yeh kaun hai??i mean..who is she??tanishta??trina???
      March 23 at 1:56am ·

    • Ankit Abhishek nice yar,..realy likd it..nicly exprsd.
      March 23 at 2:15am ·

    • Tanistha Roy indrani........am juss spell bounded...........hw amazing yaarr.....thnx a lot 4 showing ur true friendship and love....am jus speechless yar....nd mst importantly dis ws ur hidden talnt of wrintn wich came out dis beautifully... and.....its really true...i knw and der is no fakeness in thees word..!!!!
      March 23 at 2:52am ·

    • Tanistha Roy Akansha Ojha its 4 me nly dont worry...
      March 23 at 2:53am · · 1 person

    • Indrani Banerjee Thanx a lot guys. . .!!!!
      PAr yaar thori shanti banaye rakho. . .my darlings. . .NO FIGHTS.

      March 23 at 2:59am ·

    • Olivia Banerjee great.. i must say!!! ur words left me out of words.... certainly silence prevails over everything :) loved it !!
      March 23 at 3:44am ·

    • Olivia Banerjee strt writing indrani .. i thnk u must :)
      March 23 at 3:46am ·

    • Indrani Banerjee Thank q thank q. . . .
      March 23 at 4:49am ·

    • Alina Bhattacharya ‎@indrani truly yaar this is very deep...............am deeply impresed tat u do think in a way tat is so different from the normal norms of thinking..................​u really knw 2 value friendship!
      March 24 at 7:43am ·

    • Alina Bhattacharya next article kab likho gi .........mujhe batana ........i wil publish it
      March 24 at 7:44am ·

    • Indrani Banerjee thank u thank u u. . .
      March 24 at 8:10am ·

    • Tanay Anand sahi boli alina. . .
      Humme batana. .we will help to publish it. .:*

      March 24 at 11:51am ·

    • Pratyush RoXx DAz Gr888....:o)
      March 25 at 5:41am ·

    • Pratyush RoXx kuch sikhne ko mila mujhe vi....:)
      March 25 at 5:41am ·

    • Swati Sinha oh my God.......................​.............drz no plc 4 my comment!!!!!!!;) nice indu,.......no mistakes........10 on 10!!!!!!
      March 25 at 7:44am ·

    • Tanay Anand awsm !!
      I wud again say
      .
      :*:-*:-*

      March 25 at 11:15pm ·

    • Swati Sinha i cudnt undstnd js 1 thng.........who's dt SHE???????????
      March 26 at 7:15am ·

    • Indrani Banerjee think guys...may its yu...ya toh tanu...ya tohhhh.....orelse delicated to all my lovely wings....,nd when they combine together..they prefund as an ANGEL...To me..;)......;)
      March 26 at 10:04am · · 1 person

    • Pratyush RoXx OHooo.....choo cute.:o)
      March 26 at 6:30pm ·

    • Tanistha Roy yaa swati indu is ryt its tanu nly...;-)
      June 13 at 10:14am · · 1 person

    • Saunak De thnxya...4 da tag...n fabz work..:)
      June 13 at 10:47am · · 1 person

    • Indrani Banerjee thank yu thank u
      June 13 at 10:53am · · 2 people

    • Archie Priya nice thought yaar.......bahot acha likhti ho..........
      June 14 at 7:22pm · · 1 person

    • Archie Priya thanks for the tag....................
      June 14 at 7:22pm ·

    • Aishwarya Shikha awesm one...!!! :)
      June 14 at 11:36pm · · 1 person

    • Indrani Banerjee aishwarya- thanks dear...
      June 15 at 5:59am ·

    • Indrani Banerjee archie - thanx..!!!!
      June 15 at 5:59am ·

    • Alisha Singh Rajput nice :))
      June 19 at 2:58am ·

No comments:

Post a Comment

guydo give feedbacks...after reading my blogs..they are extremely valuable to me...!!!!will help me to motivate more..and to post some more interesting next time...\m/:)

Popular Posts