Powered By Blogger

Saturday 7 July 2018

UNEASY Feelings of Mine !!!

THOUGHTS!!!! PART-I

Today I am set free from prison of loyalism!! Therefore, from today I can have my clear vision of my past days or deeds which i have done !!

Yes, an human being can commit hell lots of mistake in there life, So as me! But, its very important to realize in your mind to judge your deeds over your reaction to that particular situation. Many of us will say no i can never be wrong or some will be already giving up without doing anything wrong. Humans are intelligent.They have solution for everything but do they know what are basics of being just another one among millions, yea we all know how to live up and be confident for me i have fallen deep inside the ocean when, i didn’t knew swimming but i didn’t stopped myself and given up at that dead point.


I tried hard got piece of wood floating there which was my mom who waved her hand to me from getting up dust over my body and try again. Now when every morning i open my eyes i feel YES  I AM ALIVE AND MY FRESH DAY STARTS HERE.  Yes, its true I do find many scars here and there in my heart... my mind which again tell me “ITS NOT PEACE ANYWHERE AS LIFE IS A GAME AND I HAVE TO COME OUT WITH VICTORY”... Not as a Dumb driven cattle in a battle field...!!


I practiced to hangout MYSELF somehow for my day dreams but now i simply want to grasp them as soon as possible. Want to warpath things into longest tree and set the sunshine falling over my hair, my face my entire body want to take deep breath alone in the wildest jungle, want to walk in the darkest road that one can ever think off...i love walking alone in a long dark roadside in a chilled rainy weather with strong wind blowing here. I want to make friendship with everyone out there and to know them up.


I love being in extreme places,, why there is so much of noise all around???? NOISE of getting complex,,, noise of JEALOUSY ,, noise of competition ,,, noise of being first .. does they make any difference of being someone from those millions??? they all make me TIRED.. i am just tired!!!! TIRED of proving things one after another...


Wanna set myself free from these pressurize life where people want you to smile over for defeating you. I Just wanna to go somewhere ...where no one can notice me ...i want you to hold my hand ,, yes you read it correct i want my soul peace of mind. NO oh !! I don,t JUST want YOU... I need you...and we all need it! Life is not being someone from millions Its about One in  a million so , my friends gear up and start searching your soul peace of heart and life up to them.

PART-II(waiting)


No comments:

Post a Comment

guydo give feedbacks...after reading my blogs..they are extremely valuable to me...!!!!will help me to motivate more..and to post some more interesting next time...\m/:)

Popular Posts